IHAA is an intentional international, intercultural, interspiritual living learning community.
We create an environment where everyone living at IHAA contributes, interacts, and benefits from the diversity of our residents through daily interaction and regular programs. The quality of community life requires the active participation of each resident. We ask each IHAA resident to live by the following policies:
- Consistently participate in life at IHAA through the many programs offered each month;
- Volunteer to cook, present, facilitate, set-up/clean-up, or help as able and needed during your residency;
- Respect and honor the views of others, including differing religious views, political understandings, family, social, and cultural patterns;
- Share a multi-bedroom apartment with anyone, regardless of your nationality, cultural traditions, or religion;
- Be sensitive, flexible, cooperative, and compromising for the good of your apartment mates;
- SMOKING: IHAA is an entirely smoke-free environment
- ILLEGAL DRUGS are prohibited from use at IHAA
- Alcohol may not be publicly consumed at IHAA unless aged 21 during an IHAA program that specifically offers it.
- Read your Resident Handbook for policies on CANCELLATION, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NOISE, PREVENTING SEXUAL & DISCRIMINATORY HARASSMENT, and CODE OF CONDUCT