The safety of our residents is now our primary mission.
IHAA has made many changes since the arrival of the novel coronavirus epidemic. These changes are made to safegaurd the health of our community and institution. Since this crisis began the community has come together to change their practices and combat this deadly virus together.
These changes include:
- Daily building disinfection
- Temporary closing of community spaces
- Temporary suspension of live events
- Temporary suspension of guest/visitor policy
- Encouraging staff and residents to heed state and federal guidelines on social distancing & stay-at-home
- Virtual events and group meetings
- Virtual maintenance
- 24/7 guidance, support, and connection to legitimate resources
- Numerous changes to our admittance policy
- Lease extensions